Thursday, November 19, 2015

//jeremiah 8:8-9//

'how do ye say, We are wise... the wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom in in them?' jeremiah 8:8-9

// been reading through Jeremiah for my class... I've never read it before, but I'm glad I have to, because it has some incredible verses, and a story of a man who bore way more than I can imagine to faithfully declare the word of the Lord. This verse is one that really stood out, for it is so applicable in our age, or any age... the 'wise' have rejected Wisdom- without the truth, they have nothing.//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.