Wednesday, December 23, 2015

// one thing about christmas //

// one thing about christmas
is that for this week or so of the year
you can almost imagine what it might be like
when the angels song is fulfilled
in that glorious day when there really is
'peace on earth and goodwill to men'. //

xxx ok so I'm about 2,500 words into a short story I hope to finish and post by tomorrow night or the 26th at the latest. It's another Christmas one. So stay tuned for that. 
And, if anyone reading has suggestions for some beautiful, artsy, wordsy, blogs, esp. Christian ones, that you think I'd like(or if you have such a blog yourself) please let me know in the comments because I want them. Thanks<3 xxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Sometimes I feel like even though Christmas is becoming extremely secular and sometimes losing its true meaning of Christ's birth, at least it still brings people together in peace and goodwill!

    Lovely post!

    Noire Beau (I have a wordsy blog if you would like to read!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And even though it is so secularized, it is impossible to escape the truth of it in the end. Thats why it's under attack now- no one can stand anything with a trace of The Truth in it.
      Thanks for the link! I followed your blog and look forward to reading more:) Do you mind if I ask how you found out about mine? Just because I need to start trying to share it more and it would be interesting to know how readers come to find mine:)

      Delete

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.