Sunday, December 6, 2015

// by Your love (mary magdalenes praise)//

via pinterest

I stood there before You,                                                                                                                      
I was what I was,                                                                                                                                
You saw through the colors,                                          
The chains and the gauze.   
My eyes fell in shame                                                                                                                           
For I knew what You saw,                                                                                                                 
But now that is over,                                                                                                               
I'm saved by Your love.

The stain, red as crimson                                                                                                                           I ne'er could erase,                                                                                                                                 No matter how hard I tried                                                                                                                     
To win just one bit of grace.                                                                                                                      
I had no where to turn                                                                                                                             And I knew I was lost,                                                                                                                           
But now a deeper crimson                                                                                                                    
Has covered my cost

You alone cared enough,                                                                                                                    
You alone looked my way,                                                                                                                  
And saw past the sinner                                                                                                                          
To a soul to be saved. 
I give You my all now,                                                                                                                          
Its all that I own,                                                                                                                             
Though it seems a small token                                                                                                              
For the grace you have shown.

Daniel Gerhartz

I stand now before You,                                                                                                                           
I am what I am,                                                                                                                                        
A soul dressed in garments                                                                                                                     
As white as a lamb,                                                                                                                        
Because of Your mercy                                                                                                                           
I now have new birth,                                                                    
And I'll show You now,                                                                      
To the ends of the earth

I'll show You now                                                                                  
By Your Love
                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.