Sunday, February 21, 2016

c r e a t i v e b l o g g e r a w a r d



The wonderful artist Ava @ http://landofquiet.blogspot.com/ nominated me!! Thank you so very much <3 i="">


artwork by the talented Ava!! Probably the prettiest blog award picture I've ever seen:)

Guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Share five facts about yourself.
Nominate a list of around 10-15 bloggers, add their links, and notify them.
Include these rules in your post.

Five Facts:
1. I'm really, really bad at coming up with facts about myself. Eep.

2. I need to get back at drawing more because I haven't had time lately. I'm working on a fun painting project now though! Super excited about it, it'd better work out well.

3. I've actually not been writing seriously(if you can call my sporadic offerings serious) for very long. I wrote when I was little, odd poems(I should share one here) and odder stories. But I usually petered out quickly... I'm still not good at extensive writing by hand. That being said, I've always been creating stories, whether sketching them, playing them with my sister and friends, or just telling them at night with my sister. Or, making them up in my head. Preferably in the shower so no one is too weirded out by my faces.

4. I'm the oldest of 5 siblings. Take that and do with it what you will. I don't really think I'm too bossy though. I can be when I need to be. I'm homeschooled.... I'm doing online college classes through BJU, currently, and I'll be increasing my amount of classes next semester.

5. As I write, I'm listening to jazz on a 1970s clock radio that looks almost just like this one. Bless public radio!! And older people who never get rid of anything until my sisters helping them clean and likes said radio. It honestly still works quite well, although it makes odd sounds at times, and the alarm doesn't function. Older things were made so much better.

How some people have interesting facts to write about themselves. Probably because they have interesting lives outside their shower stories. I'm in the Sound of Music now though! I'm excited about that, I'm the Mother Abbess:) You'll probably hear more going forward.

Ok, I don't think I can possibly come up with 10-15 bloggers... how about
Shandi @ Beyond the Ordinary
Olivia @ summer of 1999
Evelyn @ the raven + the writer
And, if you want to do it, do it. I haven't put out enough roots in the blog land to really have a ton of people to tag!! Everyone's creative somehow, so you qualify no matter what;)

Good night every one... hope you had a good Sunday!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY THANKS NINA ^-^ It was so cool to find out more about you xD ps I'm really bad at coming up with facts about myself too hahaha, so we'll see how this goes! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved hearing more about you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.