Thursday, March 17, 2016

// featured //

hey, I submitted some artwork to the fabulous website, Argonaut Nation! Check it out- the site is awesome and deserves lots of love. I'm in the process of becoming a monthly contributor there.

http://www.theargonautnation.com/doodle-oodle/venus-sleeping-at-last-a-short-comic-by-nina-d

anyone can submit a post though, so if you are an artist, writer, photographer or what have you, I'm sure anything you submit would be loved!! Go take a look, at my post and the whole site. You won't regret it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.