Ava of Quiet Land has created this awesome tag, and she nominated me!!
Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
Answer the original 6 text-themed questions.
Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer.
Tag 6+ bloggers, and let them know.
Include these rules in your post.
(feel free to use the image above, designed by Ava)
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
2. What are three words that you love?
3. What are three words you hate?
4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?.
5. What is your favorite three punctuation marks?
6. What are three of your favorite fonts?
1. ugh hard. I like the letter N, and X.... I don't know, I like most all the letters!!!
2. Metamorphosis, glisten, anticipation
3. Acid, vomit, mucous.
4. (ok, I have to do two because I actually was just thinking about them.) Finidot, n. a small dot at the end of a sentence(basically, a period. Because I hate the word period.) and tantle, v. To caress another's hair.
5. ! ? (
6. Philosopher, Admiration Pains, and Times New Roman
Ava's Q to the nominees: Do you prefer writing on paper or typing? I like both, actually. Typing is faster, but there's something about pen to paper. I really can't say I definitively prefer either.
My question to my nominees- Do you prefer serif or sans-serif?
I tag Shandi, Olivia, Lauren, Kimberly, Kelsey, and YOU!!
I just remember Olivia also tagged me for the happy tag, so I'll be doing that soon!!