Saturday, April 2, 2016

the text tag

Ava of Quiet Land has created this awesome tag, and she nominated me!!
Guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
Answer the original 6 text-themed questions.
Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer.
Tag 6+ bloggers, and let them know.
Include these rules in your post.
(feel free to use the image above, designed by Ava)

The Q:
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? 
2. What are three words that you love?   
3. What are three words you hate?   
4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?.
5. What is your favorite three punctuation marks?
6. What are three of your favorite fonts? 

My Answers;
1.  ugh hard. I like the letter N, and X.... I don't know, I like most all the letters!!!
2.  Metamorphosis, glisten, anticipation 
3.   Acid, vomit, mucous
4.   (ok, I have to do two because I actually was just thinking about them.) Finidot, n. a small dot at the end of a sentence(basically, a period. Because I hate the word period.) and tantle, v. To caress another's hair.
5.   ! ? ( 
6.   PhilosopherAdmiration Pains, and Times New Roman 
Ava's Q to the nominees: Do you prefer writing on paper or typing? I like both, actually. Typing is faster, but there's something about pen to paper. I really can't say I definitively prefer either.

My question to my nominees- Do you prefer serif or sans-serif?

I tag Shandi, Olivia, Lauren, Kimberly, Kelsey, and YOU!!

I just remember Olivia also tagged me for the happy tag, so I'll be doing that soon!!

2 comments:

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.