Sunday, May 15, 2016

// the quote tag //


   Maggie @ http://homewardtraveling.blogspot.com has tagged my for the daily quote challenge, so many thanks to her!!! I won't be able to do 3 bloggers a day, but I'll tag three at the bottom of each post.

Rules:

   1. Thank the person who nominated you
   2. Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
   3. Post a new quote everyday for three consecutive days

This is a hard tag!!!! I love so very many quotes and I feel oddly traitorous trying to pick only three, like the ones I don't pick are being left behind or deceitfully omitted. It's my INFP side coming out.


I don't know who he is but this quote basically sums me up as a writer. I cannot grasp my own abstractions unless I see them, spelled out for myself, by myself. It forces me to word things, to fully explore the thoughts that I haven't given flesh to, to focus on my topic. And then, in addition to being able to understand myself better, I can share with and hopefully bless and enrich others. 

Phew, one down- two to go. I'm sorry I've been sort of absent, my life is going back into a routine(more or less) now, so I'll be getting back at it. I have a couple of things planned for the next few weeks, so stay tuned! Hope you had a great Sunday!

and I'm tagging

Shandi @ Beyond the Ordinary 
Olivia @ Summer of 1999
Lauren @ Victory

You know come to think of it I actually have a couple other people so I might be able to at least come a little closer to the rules. Till tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. YAY THANK YOU. ^-^ I've been tagged for several things recently, but hopefully I'll get around to this super soon because it sounds amazing xD
    Also, that Flannery O'Connor quote is everything. So true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! It's fun and fairly(deceptively) easy. Oh, I know... makes me want to look into him more!

      Delete

Thank you for adding your thoughts- please keep them clean and respectful and if possible uplifting. If you have a difference in belief or opinion you'd like to discuss, I'd be happy to, but again, I request you refrain from bad language or similar offensive messages. Thank you.